Please note that at present we are not aware of a planning application being submitted for the main greenspace area.
For planning applications in general, the planning department gives the following guidance on how to comment on a planning application.
Material considerations are the issues the Council can consider when assessing a planning application.
Material planning considerations include:
- Contrary to the Development Plan
- Road safety, traffic and parking issues
- Residential amenity (loss of privacy, overshadowing, loss of daylight, etc)
- Appearance (design, materials, scale, massing, etc)
- Impact on the character and setting of a listed buildings and/or conservation areas
Non-material considerations are issues that cannot be taken account of and cannot influence our decision on an application.
Non-material planning considerations include:
- Loss of a private view
- Impact on property values
- Legal issues such as feu restrictions or land ownership disputes
- Commercial interests and competition
- Matters covered by building regulations or other legislation
There is a map search tool on the planning website where you can check for planning applications in your area, this can be accessed here: https://publicaccess.glasgow.gov.uk/online-applications/spatialDisplay.do?action=display&searchType=Application